The first priority of any mother from the moment of birth is to choose the best baby changing products, because a poor choice may cause many painful skin problems in addition to annoying leakage problems, If you are confused by the many types in the market, read on to learn about the best baby pads types available in the market.
What are the baby pads types?
1. Single use baby pads
They are the regular and daily use diapers, used by the mother for her child from the moment of birth, and are prepared in the hospital bag from before birth. It is easy to use and does not need washing, ideal for use during the day and at night, outside the home and during travel.
2. Frequently used baby pads
Eco-friendly pads, made of natural fabrics free of chemicals, characterized by their super absorbent capacity, and surrounded by a thick cover that prevents liquid from leaking out, it can be washed, sterilized and used more than once.
3. Baby toilet training pads
One of the most important steps in training a child to enter the bathroom is to take off the traditional baby pads types that he is accustomed to using since his early childhood, and start using the types that resemble underwear for the child, which are easy to remove easily.
4. Swimming pads
Entering the pool for your child in traditional pads can be one of the worst experiences for mothers, because the pads liner will instantly swell from the water and annoy the child, which is why swim pads are the perfect solution for the pool or the sea.
What are the best baby pads types?
1. Baby Joy
The best-selling pads, proven to be of high quality in absorbing wetness and preventing leakage for more than 12 hours, due to its even distribution of liquid, and very soft on baby's skin, does not cause discomfort or tightness, because it is elastic from the waist and does not leave marks on the body.
2. Sanita Bambi
One of the distinctive baby pads types that have a high ability to absorb, prevent leakage for long hours, are beautifully and attractively designed, elastic waist and wide pores, adapt to the child's body and give him comfort, but some mothers complain about the lack of softness.
3. Fine Baby
Wonderful features that the mother finds in Fine baby pads, a very soft cotton feel, and elastic sides that adapt to the movement of the child and do not cause him any hindrance, it has a high ability to absorb easily and is of high quality, and its thickness is thin that prevents friction and does not cause infections.
4. Bekoka Diapers
The baby pads that are recommended by most doctors globally, made of environmentally friendly materials and suitable for children's skin, have high absorbency and are suitable for children with sensitive skin, have elastic rubber sides that fit the size and growth of the child, and do not hinder their movement.
5. Sleepy Diapers
Most baby pads are suitable for the sensitive skin of the child, specially designed to resist wetness and leakage in the child, characterized by its tight and adhesive closure, its elastic and flexible sides that suit the size and growth of the child.
How do you choose the best baby pads types successfully?
In the malls, there are different baby pads types, which make the mother stand in confusion, especially if this is the first time she buys for her newborn baby. In order to choose the best baby pads types, the following points must be taken into account:
- Choose the diaper in the correct size and appropriate for the age and weight of the child, so as not to disturb the child.
- Choose a rubber diaper so that it adapts to the body of the child and gives him comfort, while regularly changing the size.
- Choose a diaper that is soft in touch and quickly absorbing, so as not to harm the child and cause infections.
- Choose a diaper that is thin, so as not to spread the child's legs and injure him.
Tips for buying different baby pads types:
- Only buy one pack to try and check its quality.
- If your child does not feel comfortable, change the type of diaper immediately.
- Experiment with different types to find what works best for your baby's skin.
- Pay attention to the sizes every month, the child grows quickly, you do not expect it.
- Change the nappy right before bed to avoid getting wet.
Signs that you should change your baby's pad size immediately:
- Significant and continuous fluid leakage indicates a small size of the diaper.
- Infections and rashes in the diaper area or on the baby's stomach.
- Difficulty closing the nappy correctly, causing pain and harm to the child.
- The adhesive tapes overlapped each other due to the large size of the diaper.