A soft spout transition cup is the ideal way to accustom the child to drinking water from a cup instead of feeding. It is recommended by doctors from the age of 6 months and above to ensure that there is no mess while the child drinks.
Soft Spout Transition Cup Advantages
- Natural flow valve: dr brown's transition cup with 100% soft silicone one-piece spout that resists spilling and makes sipping easy for little mouths.
- Attached Cap: dr brown soft spout transition cup has an attached cap that keeps the spout clean after use.
- Ergonomic design: it is designed ergonomically for use, with strong handles so that the child can hold it easily, with bright colors and a rainbow image to attract the child.
- Safe and Healthy: Made of high-quality plastic, safe and healthy, free from harmful BPA, which negatively affects the baby's development.
- Easy to clean: The soft spout transition cup is easy to fill and clean, and is dishwasher safe on the top rack.
- Brand: Dr. Brown's.
- Capacity: 180ml / 6oz.
- Colour: blue, pink.
- Material: plastic.