The patent-pending White Hot safety spoon turns white when food is heated to 110 degrees F (43.3 degrees C). The soft tip is gentle for baby's gums. The perfect shape for small mouths is the tapered spoon bowl. Bright colors make it easy to hide food stains. It has a long handle that reaches the bottom of the jar. This is the ideal size for a baby 3+ months old.
- Patented white heat sensor tips that turn white when food gets too hot
- Baby's gums are softened by soft tips
- Dishwasher safe on top rack
- Bright colors help hide food stains
- The tapered bowl is perfect for small mouths. Available in pink, purple, peach and blue