The Baby Einstein activity table is specially designed for your child to get to know and interact significantly with music in its various forms. It is distinguished by its bright and interactive colours, which will keep your child attracted to the game and motivated to try all the keys in it. Below are some of its common features.
Features of the Baby Einstein Activity Table
- The table includes a set of buttons and keys of various shapes and colours that produce different musical notes and melodies when activated and pressed, so that your child immerses himself in a journey of deep exploration of music in its various beautiful forms and stimulates his auditory sense. It contains music for the piano, drums, guitar, and French horn.
- In addition to the music, the table contains various lights in the form of built-in LED lights that activate when any of these buttons are pressed to stimulate your child's visual sense.
- The table contains music from 3 languages: English, Spanish, and French, so that the child is able to switch between them according to his desire to listen.
- Multiple operating modes: Some tables offer different operating modes, such as language mode to introduce basic words and phrases and music mode to explore melodies and rhythms.
- It allows the child to stand and lean on it throughout the playing period, thus acquiring a set of skills: improving language, stimulating hearing and sight, and helping to pronounce letters correctly, in addition to learning to walk and stand for long periods during the learning to walk stage.
- Designed with babies' safety in mind, these activity tables feature rounded edges made of safe materials for teething infants.
Discovering the music activity table of a baby Einstein is famous for creating products for early childhood development through play, such as the Einstein Musical Table, which helps stimulate the child’s senses, enhance his sensory and motor skills, introduce him to the world of music, and explore in a fun and attractive way, thus supporting children’s development in more effective ways.
- Age: 6–36 months
- Languages: English, French, and Spanish
- Colour: blue