- Why do I need a belly belt?
- The Belly Belt is designed to prevent postpartum abdominal muscle relaxation, visceral ptosis, and visceral pain.
- Promote uterine contractions, postpartum pelvic healing and correction.
- To help puerpera restore their beautiful curves.
- Maximizing Results
- Wear the belt as often as you can during the day and at night to maximize your results. The belly band will instantly make you slimmer and provide support. Keep on binding the belly band until your baby self is back or you no longer require additional support.
A - Belly belt- helps to get your stomach and muscles back to normal. It is recommended to be used within 17 days of natural childbirth
B Waist belt- Helps to flatten the stomach, redefine the waistline and relieve back pain. Combine the use of a stomach belt with it, recommended to be used 16 weeks following natural childbirth or stitching from c-section.
C - Pelvis belt-helps speeds up the contractions of the pelvis and is stretched to fit your natural curves. Recommended to be used 7-42 weeks following Natural birth/Stitching Healing after c-section