What’s not to love about hibiscus? A gorgeous heat-loving tropical beauty, hibiscus is one of those flowers that has made its way into the hearts of people in many countries around the world. People adore it for its loveliness, and it’s often used ornamentally or as a personal adornment. But, it’s most widely used as a pleasant, tart and tangy beverage—often with a little sweetener added, sometimes with lime or lemon, and served iced or hot. We love this complex blend of hibiscus, blackberry leaf and lemongrass.
Features & details
- HERBAL POWER: Supports the cardiovascular system.*
- TASTE: Tart, tangy and fruity.
- PLANT STORY: We source some of our favorite hibiscus flower from organic farms in Egypt, where the heat-loving plant flourishes.
- USDA Certified Organic. Non-GMO Verified. Kosher. Caffeine Free. Certified B Corp.
- 1 carton containing 16 tea bags